Friday 20 January 2017

Windows 10 Windows Media Creation Tool Error code: 0x80070456 - 0xA0019

I wanted to reinstall windows 10 on a laptop, following steps in a Microsoft link ,
I run Windows Media Creation Tool, choose USB, download Windows 10, it then verifies the download,
but at about 50% of Creating Windows 10 Media I receive this message:
There was a problem running this tool
We're not sure what happened, but we're unable to run this tool on your PC. If you continue experiencing problems,
reference the error code when contacting customer support. Error code: 0x80070456 - 0xA0019
Reason and solution:
Antivirus software blocked autorun when the tool is creating the bootable media.
so disable all antivirus, including windows built in defender before run the tool.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using AVG protection for a few years, I'd recommend this Anti-virus to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Search