Thursday 12 December 2019

My experience with freephoneline.ca

Seven years ago, in 2012, I registered an account on freephoneline.ca, got a free phone number, then bought a PAP2 ATA for CAD30,
bought configuration file from freephoneline.ca for CAD50, and configured onto the ATA and the phone works, at that time I did not know how reliable
freephoneline is, so just installed that phone as backup, also not sure how long freephoneline.ca can survive with this only one time fee for ATA configuration.
I am surprised my phone has kept working reliably for 7 years already!
Enough tested! I decide to port my main home number to freephoneline.ca and buy configuration again to keep two numbers, since PAP2 can support two numbers.
so I logged in my freephoneline account, in their store, chose to port my main home number to freephoneline, then placed the order.
I assumed that after porting, my account will have two numbers, and I can still buy configuration file for CAD50.
but only after order placed, I found the configuration fee is now CAD99.95, a bit regretting.
After 10 business days' waiting, I got Fongo email saying porting completed, I need to re-configure my ATA by just changing user ID which is 1 followed by phone number
I only changed the user ID and plugged in my phone to it, and it works!
but my original freephoneline number seems lost, not in my account any more, now my account is only associated with my main home number.
The good thing is I do not need to buy configuration for my newly ported number for CAD100. so in total I spent CAD105,
the first number configuration fee CAD50 plus this time number porting one time fee CAD25 plus ATA CAD30.

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds less than us.

    (And by the way, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK on this link to reveal if this short questionnaire can help you find out your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Search